Trajectify and our clients are hiring
Trajectify is a coaching and management consulting practice. We work with CEO’s, executives and entrepreneurs to build the skills and confidence to scale their businesses. Founded by Mike Krupit in 2014, we started with individual and group coaching for young companies. In 2015 we added two additional coaches. 2017 was a breakthrough year for us as we also began corporate coaching, interim CxO and management consulting, and organizational development and recruiting for our clients. We added a fourth coach at the end of 2017. Together, the Trajectify team has over 110 years of experience.
We have the following opportunities open to to join our team. Submit a resume and a reasonable explanation of why you're the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trajectify has grown organically and now the cobbler’s children have no shoes. We didn’t do what we coach others to do, instead relying on instinct, brute force and luck to grow the business. It is now time for us to set goals, develop a strategy, create and execute a plan, build a brand, do some accounting, and delegate what we can. As a first step, we’re looking for an assistant to help in several areas of our business.
We need someone who is multidimensional - thriving on doing many things, enjoys learning new thing quickly, loves people and technology equally, and for whom no job seems too big or too small. When someone asks about you, they should light up and excitedly share how awesome you are. Now that we’ve set the bar perhaps unrealistically high, here are some of the responsibilities for the position:
- Front line administrative assistance, a lot of scheduling, some client communications, occasional location scouting and catering
- Light bookkeeping, billing and expense tracking
- CRM, we have one and suck at using it, you’ll fix that and manage our pipeline
- Social media, mostly LinkedIn and Twitter, managing accounts, building relationships, implementing a content strategy and managing email lists
- Coordinating business development events and opportunities with coaches, partners, and vendors
- Assisting with recruiting for Trajectify clients, doing research, sourcing and screening candidates, occasionally scheduling and supporting job fairs and other recruiting events
- Keeping Mike on task, he’s easily distracted
Requirements and Skills
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills, fearless of learning and mastering new tech skills
- Organized, demonstrated project management skills, and enjoys multi-tasking
- Strong communication and presentation skills, mastery of Business English
- Ability to freely travel around the Philadelphia region as necessary
- Ability to flex your work hours occasionally
- Trustworthy to the umpteenth degree, you’ll have access to confidential information
- Mike is an ISTJ (MBTI), High-D (DISC), Vision Mover/Founder (Teamability), so your profile should be complementary
This role is part-time, 20 hours per week, and temp to perm. You'll start off as 1099 with about $20/hr. There is a possibility that one or more Trajectify clients might need administrative support that we can provide for them, so this position could turn into a full-time job, too.