Trajectify is hiring
Business Administrator at Trajectify
We need someone who is multidimensional - thriving on doing many things, enjoys learning new thing quickly, loves people and technology equally, and for whom no job seems too big or too small. When someone asks about you, they should light up and excitedly share how awesome you are.
- Front line administrative assistance, a lot of scheduling, client communications
- Light bookkeeping, billing and expense tracking
- CRM, we have one and suck at using it, you’ll fix that and manage our pipeline
- Coordinating business events and opportunities with coaches, partners, and vendors, with occasional location scouting and catering
- Assisting as needed with work for Trajectify clients
- Keeping Mike on task, he’s easily distracted
Requirements and Skills
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills, fearless of learning and mastering new tech skills
- Organized, demonstrated project management skills, and enjoys multi-tasking
- Strong communication and presentation skills, mastery of Business English
- Ability to flex your work hours occasionally
- Trustworthy to the umpteenth degree, you’ll have access to confidential information
- Mike is an ISTJ (MBTI), High-D (DISC), Vision Mover/Founder (Teamability), so your profile should be complementary
This role is part-time, 10-15 hours per week, and temp to perm. The position pays up to $25/hour based on experience. Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Engineering for Trajectify Client
Club OS is seeking a Director of Engineering to join our technology department and lead a team of engineers, quality assurance analysts, and project managers. Our expanding company is looking for a talented and driven individual who can unlock the full potential of our highly skilled software development team and make a huge impact on our business.
Club OS is a platform that provides applications to help health and wellness businesses streamline their operations and engage their customers. Our products provide sales & marketing automation, customer relationship management, scheduling and payment services for health clubs, gyms and studios. We are backed by one of the largest private equity firms in the country and are looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team and help us grow an extraordinary company.
You have a passion for delivering technology solutions to customers with a work ethic and intensity that radiates through the teams you lead. You have lead teams that have stretched, pushed and challenged each other to raise the level of expectations. You are technical enough to have a discussion with a software engineer, but you don’t need to solve the problem for them. You find satisfaction in mentoring and training other developers.
Check out their Job Description