Joe is a thought leader in the product management space. He is a frequent guest on podcasts discussing product management and product marketing. He regularly blogs about product management and has been named on multiple product managers to follow lists.
Joe’s first professional job involved playing video games for 9 hours a day. After experiencing early signs of brain rot, he decided to teach himself how to write software. His entire career is characterized by this “why not?” attitude.
In addition to coaching with Trajectify, Joe is currently the founder of Sharey, a software company that developed a lead-generation tool to add a personalized call to action to curated social media content. When not working on Sharey, Joe consults for a number of Philadelphia-based technology companies, helping businesses develop a “product first” mindset.
Over the last 25 years Joe’s career has moved from software engineering into product leadership. He has worked with a range of companies—from pre-investment startups to large corporations—to bring high-tech consumer products to life. Prior to founding Sharey, Joe managed, launched, and/or developed software for:
- AWeber Campaigns, a marketing automation platform that helps businesses connect with their customers
- MeetMe SocialTheater, an online video advertising network
- MusicChoice Play, the world’s first 24-hour interactive music video cable channel
- The Intellifit 3D body scanning system used by retailers like Macy’s and Levis
- The ENSONIQ Soundscape audio card used in the music and video game industries